User acquisition helps our games to grow their user base by finding the most valuable target audiences. The craft relies heavily on data and changes rapidly; sometimes the learnings expire in a matter of months. This requires fast thinking, openness to venture out from comfort zone and reading into the smallest of indicators in the data. Close communication with multiple different teams is vital and makes the job interesting. Showing an ad in the right place at the right time to the right person sounds almost impossible but the UA team makes it possible.
- Drive the media strategy and execute PR campaigns including frequent media alert push.
- Develop or social channels growth in term both of follower & engagement.
- Campaign management, including optimization of campaigns, budget allocation, A/B tests, identifying new channels, analysis, and monitoring
- Taking part in defining the overall UA strategy for our new and existing games
- Taking part in the creative strategy for ads: you will get the chance to work in close partnership with marketing artists and the product marketing team to create and test our next hero ads
- Proactivity in developing new reports, approaches, models and tools – if/ when needed to support decision-making
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Earlier experience in operational marketing (3+ years), in the games industry is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a acquisition budgets with clear ROI targets
- Experience in working with Facebook or Google Ads or other digital marketing platforms
- Analytical mindset
- Fluency in spreadsheet software, including Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Excited about marketing and data-driven growth
- Passion games
- Being energetic and positive, and eager to learn more every day
- Fluency in English